Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Diverse SPOILER zur 4. Staffel
BeitragVerfasst: Do 14. Apr 2011, 20:23 
Team
Team

Wer sind eigentlich die 2 in der Mitte?

Bild

"The world doesn’t care what you know. What the world cares about is what you can do with what you know." Tony Wagner Zitat: Ery 31.12.12

BeitragVerfasst: Do 14. Apr 2011, 20:26 
Greta
Greta

Mermegil hat geschrieben:
vielleicht eine operation in die ellie oder awesome integriert ist?

Vielleicht wurde sie ja auch dramatisch angeschossen, sprich sie war in Lebensgefahr und Ellie + Awesome haben alles in ihrer Macht stehende getan um ihr zu helfen ... Würd mir immernoch am plausibelsten erscheinen.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 14. Apr 2011, 22:37 
Super Spy
Super Spy

Vielleicht gibbet ja nen Zeitsprung und Sarah is im Krankenhaus weil Babychuck da is :thumpup2: :dafuer:

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 18. Apr 2011, 11:40 
Team
Team

EW.com hat geschrieben:
EW.com’s Spoiler Room posted the latest Chuck Spoilers for the final episodes of Season 4. Read them all below:

Let’s not be any more cryptic than we have to: Chuck has a lot in store for the finale episodes of the season, and between the bachelor(/ette) parties gone wrong (CIA action!), last-minute wedding details (and missions), and possible tragedy (dun, dun, dun), I don’t even know where to begin….With the tragedy, you say? You got it. (How morbid you are…).

The terrible event takes place the night before Chuck and Sarah’s big rehearsal dinner and sadly involves “someone we love,” says a source. I know, your mind probably went exactly where mine did upon hearing this: Does this mean we’ll say goodbye to a member of Operation Bartowski? Sadly, it could mean just that. Chuck co-creator Chris Fedak said nothing to help quell my fears either.

“Death is definitely a possibility,” he said in an email. “Remember: we killed Stephen Bartowski in our penultimate episode last year…” Devestating.
In an unrelated but equally squirm-worthy tease, Fedak said all the bachelor party hijinks that have been teased are only part of the craziness that will occur. “We’ll say this… one of the partygoers (someone who isn’t a spy) may find himself being tortured by Ray’s men,” he said.

Quelle:
tvedge.net

TV Guide hat geschrieben:
From TV Guide: That Chuck and Sarah’s wedding won’t go off without a hitch should be of no surprise to fans of the NBC spy series Chuck, but expect some high-jinks from all the events leading up to the big day as well.“We have a lot of fun at the bachelorette party,” says Yvonne Strahovski, somewhat sarcastically. “Sarah has no friends. Her bridesmaids are off somewhere on a mission. They’re unavailable. So Ellie organizes a lovely situation.” By ‘situation’ she means a hot performance from a Thunder From Down Under-like group with some local flavor. “The Snakes from Toluca Lake. That’s what they’re called,” says Strahovski with a laugh.

Chuck, meanwhile, heads to Las Vegas with his male buddies, and it’s not Chuck’s bestie Morgan, played by Joshua Gomez, who’s in charge. “I kind of shove it off on Captain Awesome, and he takes us to Vegas,” says Gomez. “What happens there is its own little twist.” “High-jinks!” adds Zachary Levi, who jokes it’s a cross between The Hangover and Deliverance. “There can’t be an episode without spy stuff getting in the way of all things personal.”

While the three cast mates were in great spirits on NBC’s Summer Press Day on April 15, they all know in the back of their minds that this could be their final season. “We always have to cater, each season, to the possibility of ending the series as a whole,” says Strahovski, of the finale aptly titled “Chuck vs. the Cliffhanger.” “We have to do the finale and it’s an ending but it’s also a beginning, should we get another season. We never know.”

Levi was recently approached by fans asking him what they can do to ensure a Season 5. He admits it’s up to them. “They were just awesome people, talking about how much they love the show and wondering what they could do, and I don’t know,” he says. “I’m looking forward to seeing what they come up with this year, because they’re not just passionate, they’re really smart. The Subway campaign was maybe the smartest Save A Show campaign I’ve ever seen. So it will be interesting to see what happens.” If all else fails Levi has devised a campaign-slash-career plan. “I’ll join The Snakes from Toluca Lake,” he jokes. His female fans would hardly object.

Quelle:
tvedge.net

Bild

"The world doesn’t care what you know. What the world cares about is what you can do with what you know." Tony Wagner Zitat: Ery 31.12.12

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 27. Apr 2011, 21:36 
Team
Team

E Online hat geschrieben:
CHUCK – SPOILERS – “VS. AGENT X” & WEDDING!
April 27, 2011 | Posted by tvedge
Here’s the latest spoilers from E Online about 4.22 “Agent X” and the Chuck & Sarah wedding:

Q: TheOtherYvonne: Anything Chuck related would be great!
A: Hoping that Chuck will shed some light regarding the mysterious Agent X? Zachary Levi feels for you. “We will get answers on that,” he promises to us. “This is not the four-toed statue on the coastline of Lost! We’re going to answer some questions, people. We’re not just going to keep asking questions.”
Q: Brett in San Diego, Calif.: Gimme Chuck news! Maybe wedding related?
A: “The wedding is in the works between Chuck and Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski), but as one might expect from a season of Chuck, the things we are all working toward are impeded and interrupted for various reasons,” Zach tells us. The important word in that sound bite being “various.” But even more importantly, the bro-love between Chuck and Morgan (Joshua Gomez) is still intact. “The bromance is strong,” he assures happily.
Quelle:
tvedge.net

TVLine hat geschrieben:
CHUCK – SPOILER – 4.24: “VS. THE CLIFFHANGER”
April 27, 2011 | Posted by tvedge
Ask Ausiello from TVLine has the latest spoilers on the Chuck Season 4 Finale, Season 4 Episode 24: “Chuck vs. The Cliffhanger”
Question: Any clue as to who (or even what) Agent X is on Chuck? —Chris
Ausiello: It’s someone we know. How can I be sure? ‘Cause exec producer Chris Fedak told me so! Fedak also revealed that the Season 4 finale (airing May 16) is both “epic” and one of “the most expensive episodes.” The last scene also sets up a doozy of a fifth season. Now all we need is that pesky pickup from NBC!
Quelle:
tvedge.net

Bild

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort erstellen Seite 40 von 40   [ 395 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40