Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 19. Jan 2019, 12:33

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort erstellen Seite 1 von 9   [ 88 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Diverse SPOILER zur 5. Staffel
BeitragVerfasst: Do 19. Mai 2011, 09:06 
Greenshirt
Greenshirt

Nachdem die 5te Staffel nun offiziell ist :partytime: und das passende Spoiler-Thema verschoben wurde, bin ich so frei und mache mal einen neuen Thread zu Staffel 5 auf.

Hab hier ein Interview mit Chris Fedak (Executive Producer) gefunden.

Achtung: Enthält auch Spoiler aufs Finale von Staffel 4!

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/chuck-sea ... cer-fedak/

Greez

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Diverse SPOILER zur 5. Staffel
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 20. Mai 2011, 20:46 
Team
Team

TVLine.com hat geschrieben:
CHUCK – SPOILERS – VOLKOFF & FROST IN SEASON 5?
May 19, 2011 | Posted by tvedge

Michael Ausiello’s coloumn on TVLine.com answered the following Chuck Season 5 renewal question & Volkoff/Frost question:

Question: Is there any chance NBC will pick up a full season’s worth of episodes for Chuck‘s final season, or is the 13 episodes set in stone? —Emily
Ausiello: It’s set in stone — unless, as NBC president Bob Greenblatt told me over the weekend, there are “suddenly 10 million viewers watching it on Friday night.” For his part, exec producer Chris Fedak is operating under the assumption that the episode order is locked. “It certainly feels like Episode 13 will be the finale of the show,” he tells me. “And the good thing about that is it allows us to design the season around those 13 episodes. And to know how much time we have will really help us crack that season.”

Question: Will either Linda Hamilton or Timothy Dalton be back for Chuck‘s final season? —Deb
Ausiello: “If I’m clever and can figure out [a way to write them in] I’d love to have them back on the show,” says Fedak. ” Timothy and Linda were amazing.

Quelle:
tvedge.net

Bild

"The world doesn’t care what you know. What the world cares about is what you can do with what you know." Tony Wagner Zitat: Ery 31.12.12

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 20. Mai 2011, 20:56 
Super Spy
Super Spy

Oh das liest sich ja wirklich so , als ob die echt die 5. Staffel ohne Cuck als Intersect planen, was ich persönlich nicht gutheißen kann . :dagegen:
Ich hoffe nur, dass Cuck so eingebaut wird, dass er den Intersect selbst gar nicht mehr braucht, weil er nach vier Jahren Spiontätigkeit überflüssig geworden ist.
Damit könnte ich leben.
Chuck nochmal als totalen Volltrottel zu sehen, der bei jeder Situation in Lebensgefahr gerät fänd ich nicht wirklich toll. :thumbdown:

BeitragVerfasst: So 22. Mai 2011, 13:28 
Greenshirt
Greenshirt

ChuckMe hat geschrieben:
Oh das liest sich ja wirklich so , als ob die echt die 5. Staffel ohne Cuck als Intersect planen, was ich persönlich nicht gutheißen kann . :dagegen:
Ich hoffe nur, dass Cuck so eingebaut wird, dass er den Intersect selbst gar nicht mehr braucht, weil er nach vier Jahren Spiontätigkeit überflüssig geworden ist.
Damit könnte ich leben.
Chuck nochmal als totalen Volltrottel zu sehen, der bei jeder Situation in Lebensgefahr gerät fänd ich nicht wirklich toll. :thumbdown:

ich weiss net chuck ohne intersect :dagegen: :dagegen: kann ich mir net vorstellen aba mal schauen

BeitragVerfasst: Di 24. Mai 2011, 16:01 
Team
Team

EW hat geschrieben:
CHUCK – SPOILERS – CHRIS FEDAK TALKS SEASON 5!
May 23, 2011 | Posted by tvedge

EW recently had a Q&A with Chuck creator, Chris Fedak, and they spoke about Chuck Season 5 & if Season 5 could get more episodes & more:

Q: Will there be a Timothy Dalton-like villain in season 5 even though there are only 13 episodes?
Short as the final season may seem, we must remember that showrunners only planned on Dalton appearing up to episode 13 as Volkoff and managed to make him work past that point after getting the order for more episodes. So 13 episodes is plenty of time for a villain. The only problem? Topping themselves, says Fedak. “I would love to have a big baddie, but we’ll see how it works out. It’s hard to top Mr. Dalton,” he says.

Q: If ratings improve, is there a chance of getting more than 13?
Looks pretty set to me, I’m afraid.

Q: How is Chuck being the owner of the Buy More going to affect things?
Well, imagine owning the Buy More. Sound great? Didn’t think so. “He’s really going to have to deal with a lot of the trouble that they get into [on top of his spy work].

Quelle:
tvedge.net

Bild

"The world doesn’t care what you know. What the world cares about is what you can do with what you know." Tony Wagner Zitat: Ery 31.12.12

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 27. Mai 2011, 21:12 
Team
Team

EW hat geschrieben:
CHUCK – SPOILERS – JEFFSTER SEASON 5 DETAILS!
May 27, 2011 | Posted by tvedge

Here’s the latest Jeffster related Chuck Season 5 spoilers from EW’s Spoiler Room coloumn:

Any word on Jeffster’s role on next season of Chuck? I love those idiots… — Mary
In the cards? Job security! “They have job security in the fact that they’re funny,” assures EP Chris Fedak. “Jeff and Lester are certainly a part of the show. Chuck bought the Buy More because he thought it was the perfect cover. If he started hiring some professional people, it wouldn’t be a good cover any more. So they’re still going to be part of the show."

Quelle:
tvedge.net

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 1. Jun 2011, 19:36 
Team
Team

TV Line hat geschrieben:
CHUCK – SEASON 5 – WILL SCOTT BAKULA RETURN?
June 1, 2011 | Posted by tvedge

… But the one lady Scott Bakula perhaps most hopes to share scenes on TV with next is Terminator toughie Linda Hamilton, who plays his (shall we say estranged?) wife on NBC’s Chuck. “Oh my gosh, I’d love to — that’d be a blast!” he says of possibly working with Hamilton, who joined the spy comedy just as Bakula’s Stephen J. Bartowski was (seemingly?) killed off. “Somebody told me that in [last month's season] finale they intimate that I’m going to be back. But… we don’t know anything!”

Quelle:
tvedge.net

Bild

Zuletzt geändert von CaptainAwesome206 am So 5. Jun 2011, 14:07, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 2. Jun 2011, 11:47 
Super Spy
Super Spy

CaptainAwesome206 hat geschrieben:
TV Line hat geschrieben:
CHUCK – SEASON 5 – WILL SCOTT BAKULA RETURN?

… But the one lady Scott Bakula perhaps most hopes to share scenes on TV with next is Terminator toughie Linda Hamilton, who plays his (shall we say estranged?) wife on NBC’s Chuck. “Oh my gosh, I’d love to — that’d be a blast!” he says of possibly working with Hamilton, who joined the spy comedy just as Bakula’s Stephen J. Bartowski was (seemingly?) killed off. “Somebody told me that in [last month's season] finale they intimate that I’m going to be back. But… we don’t know anything!”

Quelle:
[url]=http://www.tvedge.net/?p=5478]tvedge.net[/url]

Die müssten zwar eine völlig unlogische Geschichte darum bauen, aber solange er zurückkommen würde könnte ich beide Augen zudrücken! :)

BeitragVerfasst: Do 2. Jun 2011, 20:45 
Spy in Training
Spy in Training

naja vielleicht hat er sich ja sterben lassen und kommt jetzt wieder. we will see

was ich aber ziemlich blöd finden würde ist wenn jemand anderes dann mit dem intersect rum rennt.

BeitragVerfasst: So 5. Jun 2011, 14:07 
Team
Team

tvedge hat geschrieben:
CHUCK – SEASON 5 – POSSIBLE STAN LEE CAMEO?

The legendary Stan Lee recently showed his love for and interest in Chuck by posting the following about Chuck producer & director Robert McNeil and mentioning talks about a “cameo” in Chuck Season 5. Here’s what he said: ”The talented (actor, writer, producer!) Bob McNeill and I discussed my doing a cameo in “Chuck!” And if that ain’t worth a mention, what is?!!” – Follow @TheRealStanLee on Twitter

Quelle:
tvedge.net

Bild

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort erstellen Seite 1 von 9   [ 88 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Nächste